Parents are Always Welcome
Parents, guardians or caregivers are not considered visitors and may be with their child anytime.
Visiting Hours for Guests
8 am - 10 pm
- All guests should contact the patient's parent/legal guardian before visiting the hospital.
- Visitors to the Newborn Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit must be pre-approved by a parent.
- If special accommodations are needed for visiting at other times, individual arrangements can be made with the patient's nurse and with a parent's approval.
Visiting for Siblings
- Siblings are welcome at any time, but generally do not stay overnight.
- Adult supervision is required for all siblings while they are at the hospital.
- Children who are ill, sick with a cold or the flu, or have had vomiting or diarrhea in the previous 24 hours should not be brought to the hospital since they may pass infection to other children who are hospitalized.
- If siblings have been exposed to any infectious disease, such as chicken pox, measles, or whooping cough/pertussis during the previous three weeks, please contact the inpatient unit to determine if it's okay for a visit.