Wolfson Children’s @ School
We believe every child should have access to health care. And not only when they’re sick, but for preventive services as well.
That’s why we think it makes sense to care for students conveniently where they already are — at school. Students at Ribault High, Ribault Middle and Raines High are able to get and stay healthy at our clinic.
- Abuse Prevention
- Allergy Management
- Asthma & Diabetic Management
- First Aid
- Health & Nutrition Counseling
- Hygiene Kits
- Medication Administration
- Physicals (including sports and school)
- Prescriptions and Vaccinations
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Mental Health
Located in the Ribault Family Resource Center on the campus of Ribault High School, the clinic has it’s own parking area and you do NOT need to enter the school’s main office.
Ribault Family Resource Center3701 Winton Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32208
Charis Scurry | Community Partnership Coordinator
Madahi Vaswani | Health Services Tech
Angela Sapp | Registered Nurse
- Duval County Public Schools
- Florida Department of Health (FDOH)
- United Way Full Service Schools