*$1,200 Sign on Bonus*
Wolfson Children's Hospital is hiring a Physical Therapist to our Pediatric Outpatient Rehab Team in Jacksonville, FL. This is a PRN opportunity at our Fleming Island campus.
We are looking to hire an experienced Physical Therapist our team. This PRN position will work with an pediatric caseload at our outpatient clinic. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of recent experience in pediatric sports orthopedics.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is recognized among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report year after year and is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care.
Physical Therapist, Pediatric Outpatient Rehab, Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, plan, direct, and administer physical therapy treatment to patients.
- Provide patient care to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury or disease.
- Oversee support staff.
- Participate in departmental operations and performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participate in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
If you are interested in this PRN Physical Therapist position at Wolfson Children's Hospital - Fleming Island, please apply today.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by date of hire.
- Date Posted Jun 08, 2022
- Status PRN
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required Bachelor's Degree
- Education Preferred Master's Degree
- 1 Year Pediatric Sport Orthopedics Experience (Preferred)
- Neuro Experience (Preferred)
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Physical Therapist Required
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, Florida, 32003
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now