We are looking for a compassionate and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to join our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Team. This is a full-time night position located at Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistant candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and focus on providing quality patient care. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) support RNs in the care of patients. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) works under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN). This position 36 hours a week. It is 7:00PM to 7:00AM.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Patient activities of daily living
- Maintaining a safe environment for patients
- Collecting lab specimens
- Intake and output monitoring
- Electronic medical record (EMR) documentation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you are interested in a Certified Nursing Assistant position at Wolfson Children's Hospital, please apply now!
- Date Posted Jun 29, 2020
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Nights
- Education Required High School Diploma/GED
- Education Preferred High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year Clinical Patient Care Experience
- Monitor Technician Experience
- Health Unit Coordinator Experience
- Electronic Health Record Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now