*Up to $1,200 Sign on Bonus*
Wolfson Children's Hospital is currently looking to add a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist to our Outpatient Pediatric Rehab Team in Lake City, FL. This is a PRN opportunity at Wolfson Children's Center - Lake City (Columbia County) location.
The ideal candidate would be flexible to work weekdays during periods of high census and holiday rotations. Previous experience working in a pediatric outpatient setting is required.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is recognized among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report year after year and is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care.
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist, Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with all diagnoses.
- Provide extensive patient/family education.
- Provide multidisciplinary team care with other Rehab. professionals, nursing, physicians, social services, respiratory, support staff, etc.
- Work in a fast-paced setting requiring good time management, detailed documentation skills in the EMR, self-directed, and effective communication skills.
If you are interested in this PRN Speech Language Pathologist opportunity at Wolfson Children's Center - Lake City, please apply now.
- 1 Year Developmental Experience
- Outpatient Experience
- Pediatric Experience Preferred
- Evaluation experience Preferred
- Working on a Multidisciplinary Team Preferred
License and Certification
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist Required
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital - Lake City
164 NW Madison Street
Lake City FL 32055
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital - Lake City
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.