Baptist Medical Center is hiring a Social Services Supervisor at Wolfson Children's Hospital! This is a Full-Time position, and the schedule is M-F 8-4:30 or 9-5:30 with call required. This Supervisor will be in charge of a 12 bed NICU unit while supporting the Social Workers.
*Master's in Social Work required*
The responsibilities of this Social Services Supervisor will include:
- Functioning as a member of the leadership team and works under the direction of department director.
- Managing day to day operations of the Pediatric Social Work team to ensure that patient care is delivered efficiently with excellent quality outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
- Providing direct care interventions to meet the patient and family needs .
- Serving as a resource to and collaborates with others to advance the organization mission and vision.
If you're interested in this Full-Time Social Services Supervisor opportunity at Wolfson Children's Hospital, please apply today!
- 3-5 Years Social Work Experience Required
- 1-2 years Supervisory Experience Required
- 1-2 years Experience working in a health care setting Required
License and Certification
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Preferred
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville FL 32207
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.