We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Pediatric Vascular Access team at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is full time various shift position. Wolfson Children’s Hospital has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the 50 best children’s hospitals for cancer care. As a Registered Nurse for Wolfson Children's Hospital your duties include but are not limited to:
- Insertion and maintenance of Pediatric Venous Access Devices and related patient/family preparation, education and follow-up.
- Provide patient care to pediatric population utilizing all aspects of the nursing process.
- Administer medications per hospital policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate professionalism when interacting with others.
If you are interested in joining one of America's Best Children's Hospitals, apply today!
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 3-5 Years Experience in Clinical Specialty
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville FL 32207
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.