Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Nurse in our Pediatric Interventional Radiology unit at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is a PRN opportunity. Wolfson Children’s Hospital is recognized among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report year after year and is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Provides patient care to pediatric population utilizing all aspects of the nursing process.
- Administers medications per hospital policies and procedures.
- Coordination of care provided by ancillary services.
- Demonstrates professionalism when interacting with others.
- Dayshift, weekdays with on-call requirements (rotating weekdays and weekends).
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years Cardiac Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Telemetry Experience
- Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville FL 32207
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.