*$7,500 Sign On Bonus*
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit team in Jacksonville, FL. This is a full-time night shift position in our Level IV NICU at Wolfson Children’s Hospital. Our NICU is staffed with an unparalleled team of neonatal nurses, neonatologist and maternal-fetal specialists, 24 hours a day, providing the highest level of intensive care designated in Florida. We provide critical care for babies with various conditions; this includes comprehensive care for infants of all sizes with critical illnesses, respiratory support, sustained life support, and advanced imaging. As a Registered Nurse for the NICU, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide patient care to neonatal population utilizing all aspects of the nursing process
- Administer medications per hospital policies and procedures
- Demonstrate professionalism when interacting with others
- Include patients and families in developing and individualized plan of care
- Serve as the patient advocate and responsible for providing care for critical patients that require a higher acuity of care
- Uphold the hospital mission statement
- Participate in staff meetings and other unit activities
If you are interested in a rewarding career, with a Magnet designated facility, apply today!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Date Posted Jul 25, 2022
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Nights
- Education Required Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Education Preferred Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years Cardiac Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Telemetry Experience
- Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now