We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at our brand new Baptist Medical Center Clay Campus. We are excited to be opening this hospital in the Fall of 2022! This is a full-time day shift position.
We provide critical care for babies with various conditions; this includes comprehensive care for infants of all sizes with critical illnesses, respiratory support, sustained life support, and advanced imaging. As a Registered Nurse for the NICU, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide patient care to neonatal population utilizing all aspects of the nursing process
- Administer medications per hospital policies and procedures
- Demonstrate professionalism when interacting with others
- Include patients and families in developing and individualized plan of care
- Serve as the patient advocate and responsible for providing care for critical patients that require a higher acuity of care
- Uphold the hospital mission statement
- Participate in staff meetings and other unit activities
If you are interested in a rewarding career, with a Magnet designated facility, apply today!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Date Posted May 16, 2022
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required Associate's Degree - Nursing
- Education Preferred Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years Cardiac Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Telemetry Experience
- Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, Florida, 32003
Baptist Clay Medical Campus is located on 32 acres at U.S. 17 and Village Square Parkway on Fleming Island. The facility opened in May 2013 to bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of Clay County. The Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center, which is open 24 hours a day, has 16 treatment rooms, a separate waiting room for children, child-specific medical equipment and imaging capabilities, a LifeFlight helipad and an on-site ambulance. Pediatric emergency medicine physicians affiliated with Wolfson Children’s Hospital are also available during peak hours daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The campus’s three-story Medical Office Building also houses the Wolfson Children’s Specialty Center on the first floor. The Medical Office Building has primary care and specialist physicians’ offices that are open throughout the year, providing Clay County families with a “one-stop” destination for a wide array of care.
- Apply Now