Baptist Medical Center is currently looking for a Pharmacy Manager for our Pediatric Clinic at Wolfson Children's Hospital which is located in Jacksonville, FL. This is a full time opportunity working day shifts.
An active FL Pharmacist license is required for this position. A Consultant Pharmacist licensure should be obtained within six months of hire for this role.
As the Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and overseeing clinical services provided to our pediatric patients at Wolfson Children's Hospital.
- Providing consultative services to Nemours Clinic.
- Personnel management of Pediatric Clinical Pharmacists.
- Responsible for Wolfson Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee leadership.
- Pediatric formulary management.
- Pediatric clinical program development.
- Establishing consistent pediatric distributive processes across Baptist Health System.
This Pharmacy Manager will be located at Wolfson Children's Hospital. If you are interested in this full time, day shift opportunity; please apply today.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by date of hire
- Date Posted Jun 09, 2022
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required Doctorate
- Education Preferred Doctorate
- 3-5 Years Pediatric Clinical Services Experience
- Residency Training
License and Certification
- Licensed Pharmacist Required
- Licensed Consultant Pharmacist Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
- Apply Now