*$1,200 Sign on Bonus*
Wolfson Children's Hospital is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to our Pediatric Outpatient Rehab Team in Jacksonville, FL. This is a PRN opportunity located at our Downtown Clinic.
We are looking to hire an experienced Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of recent experience in medically complex infant feeding and is willing to travel between various outpatient clinics.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is recognized among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report year after year and is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care.
*$1,200 Sign on Bonus*
Speech Language Pathologist, Pediatric Outpatient Rehab, Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, plan, direct, and administer treatment to patients.
- Provide extensive patient/family education.
- Provide multidisciplinary team care with other rehab professionals, nurses, physicians, social service providers, respiratory therapists, support staff, etc.
- Participate in departmental operations and performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participate in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
If you are interested in this PRN Speech Language Pathologist position at Wolfson Children's Hospital, please apply today or email Jacki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Year Developmental Experience
- Speech/Language Experience
- Medically Complex, Infant Feeding Experience
- Voice Experience
- Neuro Experience
License and Certification
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist Required
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville FL 32207
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.