*$1,200 Sign-On Bonus*
We’re hiring a Physical Therapist for the Pediatric Rehab Inpatient Department in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a PRN position located at Wolfson Children's Hospital.
The Physical Therapist will support the Pediatric Inpatient Rehab Team by providing patient care to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. This position requires a candidate with previous experience working with a variety of child age groups, neuro, ortho and inpatient acute care experience.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is recognized among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report year after year and is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care.
Shift details: PRN/Various Shifts
Physical Therapist, Pediatric Rehab Inpatient Department, Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, plans, directs and administers physical therapy treatment to patients.
- Provides patient care to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
- Oversees support staff. Participates in departmental operations and in performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participates in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
If you are interested in this PRN Physical Therapist position at Wolfson Children's Hospital, please apply now.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption at their time of hire.
- Date Posted Jun 06, 2022
- Status PRN
- Shift Details Various shifts
- Education Required Bachelor's Degree
- Education Preferred Master's Degree
- 1 Year Orthopedics Experience (Preferred)
- Pediatric Rehab Experience (Preferred)
- Inpatient Acute Care Experience (Preferred)
- Neuro Experience (Preferred)
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Physical Therapist Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now