Baptist Jacksonville is hiring Registered Nurses for our Internal Traveler Program!
This is a short-term contracted position requiring a commitment of 36hrs/week for up to 8 or 12 weeks with opportunities to renew.
*$65 hourly rate plus shift differentials* Completion bonus every 2 weeks.
This unit provides compassionate care for pediatric patients with neuro and other medical-surgical diagnoses. A Registered Nurse for Wolfson Children's hospital:
- Provides patient care to pediatric population utilizing all aspects of the nursing process.
- Administers medications per hospital policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates professionalism when interacting with others.
Day Shift - Wolfson Children's Hospital Downtown Campus.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Date Posted Jun 06, 2022
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required Associate's Degree - Nursing
- Education Preferred Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2 years Telemetry Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now