We are looking for an experienced Neurophysiology Technologist with to join our Baptist Jacksonville location!
- This full-time day position Nuero Tech will work closely with Neurology department to perform scheduled and unscheduled tests. This is a night-shift position. *$2,500 Sign-On Bonus Available.*
- Neurophysiology Technologist General Responsibilities:
- Perform ION/M/NCY and EEG Studies
- Provide educational service to staff and ancillary department for the enhancement of patient care.
- Registered EEG Technologist (ABRET) is required within 2 years of hire
- Date Posted Jun 04, 2020
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Nights
- Education Required Associate's Degree
- Education Preferred Associate's Degree
- Associate of Science
- 2 years Experience in Pediatrics
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Experience with Cerner Software Systems
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered EEG Technologist (ABRET)
- Certified EEG Technician
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now