Baptist Medical Center is seeking a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the Behavioral Health unit at Wolfson Children's Hopsital This is a Full-Time Day shift opportunity.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating group, individual and family therapy on an inpatient pediatric behavioral health unit.
- Evaluating psychosocial needs and provides therapeutic services that enhance patient functioning, emotional well-being and behavior.
- Collaborating with treatment team and professionals to promote continuity of care to next level or community setting.
- Assisting with quality improvement and utilization review activities.
** A valid Florida LMHC is required for this role, registered interns will not be considered**
This Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) will be located at Wolfson Children's Hospital. If you are interested in this Full-Time Day shift opportunity, please apply now.
- 3-5 Years Experience in Mental Health field Required
- 1-2 years Individual Counseling Experience Required
- 1-2 years Group Counseling Experience Required
- 1-2 years Assessment and Diagnostic Experience Required
- Less than 1 year Case Management Experience Required
License and Certification
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Required
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville FL 32207
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.