Baptist Medical Center is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in our Inpatient Behavioral Health unit at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is a Full-Time Days shift opportunity.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), you will be responsible for:
- Assess psychosocial needs and provides services that enhance patient functioning, emotional well-being and continued access to services and resources in the community.
- Facilitates group and individual therapies on an inpatient behavioral health unit
- Completes documentation as required for regulatory purposes (Baker Act, clinical documentation)
- Assists with safety planning
** A valid Florida LCSW is required for this role, registered interns will not be considered**
If you're interested in this Full-Time Days Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) opportunity at Wolfson Children's Hospital, please apply now!
- 1-2 years Social Work Experience
- Case Management Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Required
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville FL 32207
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.