*We are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $1,000, if hired.*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a CT Technologist in our Pediatric CAT Scan Department Department at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is a PRN opportunity, with participation in call and holiday rotation required.
The CT Technologist will be responsible for:
- Performing high quality (CT) procedures.
- Promoting good will amongst co-workers and other departments
- Maintaining a postive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Maintaining compliance with mandatory education and health requirements *Up to one year to obtain CT registry from date of hire
- Identifying, preparing, administering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regualtions or Lawful institutional policy.
This CT Technologist will be located at Wolfson Children's Hospital. If you are interested in this PRN opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Date Posted May 04, 2022
- Status PRN
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required Vocational School
- Education Preferred Associate's Degree
- 1-2 years Radiology Experience
- Less than 1 year Radiologic Technologist Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Registered Technologist in Computer Tomography ARRT (CT) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now