We are seeking an Assistant Nurse Manager for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Wolfson Children's Hospital in Jacksonville, FL. This position is under Wolfson 5. This is a full-time night shift position. Our Level IV NICU is staffed with an unparalleled team of neonatal nurses, neonatologist and maternal-fetal specialists, 24 hours a day, providing the highest level of intensive care designated in Florida. An Assistant Nurse Manager in the NICU:
- Responsible for overseeing and directing shift to shift operations of a 26 bed NICU.
- Responsible for supervising and mentoring team members.
- Able to provide quality patient care to neonates.
- Rounds on families and team members daily.
- Involved in team member recruitment, onboarding and team member accountability.
If you are interested in a rewarding career, with a Magnet designated facility, apply today!
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Medical Surgical Experience Required
- Post- Surgical Nursing Experience Required
- Nursing Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville FL 32207
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.