Baptist Medical Center is looking to add an Assistant Nurse Manager for Inpatient Behavioral Health at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is a Full-time Days opportunity.
As an Assistant Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assists the Nurse Manager with unit/area operations.
- Works closely with the direct care staff during their shift to deliver quality patient care.
- Is an expert clinical resource.
- Facilitates the admission, transfer and discharge flow.
- Takes a lead role in implementing changes.
- Supports and coaches staff development.
- Makes shift to shift patient care assignments.
- Takes a direct patient care assignment as needed.
This Assistant Nurse Manager will be located at Wolfson Children's Hospital. If you are interested in this Full-time Days opportunity, please apply now
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years Pediatric Hospital Direct Care Experience
- Experience in specialty area
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
LocationWolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville FL 32207
Location Overview Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.