Baptist Medical Center is looking for an Anesthesia Technician to support our Pediatric Operating Room at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This position would be on a PRN basis. As an Anethesia Tech, your responsibilities include:
- Assessing, planning and/or delivery of anesthesia equipment and supplies and assisting the anesthesiologist for this specialty service.
- Responsible for the proper cleaning/care and stocking of anesthesia carts, supplies and equipment.
- Date Posted May 07, 2020
- Status PRN
- Shift Details Various shifts
- Education Required High School Diploma/GED
- Education Preferred High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Surgical Services Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now