*Up to $3,000 Sign On Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking for an experienced Surgical Technologist to support our Surgical Services Team in the Pediatric Operating Room at Wolfson Children's Hospital. As a Surg Tech for the Pediatric OR, your responsibilites include:
- Assembling, organizing and maintaining a sterile field for operative procedures.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgeon and progression of the case and prepare accordingly.
- Proper disposition of specimens and instruments. Responsible for assisting with preparation of assigned room/cases.
- Participates in OR call coverage and holiday call.
- Date Posted May 05, 2020
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required High School Diploma/GED
- Education Preferred Associate's Degree
- Surgical Services Experience
License and Certification
- Certified Surgical technologist (CST) or
- Tech in Surgery - Certified (TS-C)
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now