Baptist Health/Wolfson Children's Hospital is hiring a School Community Resource Nurse. This is a full-time, in-person position is located at Ribault High School.
- Help to bridge health care and education
- Providing care coordination
- Providing education
- Assisting students & families to access health insurance and other health care services
- Serves as an advocate to help students reach their full potential
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Date Posted Jul 05, 2022
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required Associate's Degree - Nursing
- Education Preferred Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years School Nursing Experience Required
- 1-2 years Public Health Experience Required
License and Certification
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
3563 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now