We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with Operating Room Experience to join our Pediatric OR Team at Wolfson Children’s Hospital in Jacksonville Florida. This position comes with *Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus* if hired. As a Pediatric Operating Room RN, you will:
- Provide for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) and the mission statement
- Organize and supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordinate of care provided by ancillary services.
- Include patients and significant others (SO)/ families in developing an individualized plan of care.
- Educate of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care. Serves as patient advocate and responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses.
- Date Posted Jul 23, 2020
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required Associate's Degree - Nursing
- Education Preferred Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2-3 years Surgical Services Experience
- Operating Room Experience Required
- Pediatric Experience Preferred
- This position requires call
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now