Wolfson Children's Hospital of Jacksonville, Florida is the only full-service tertiary hospital for children in the region is seeking a Pediatric health psychologist with experience/interest in eating behaviors and weight management to join our dynamic and distinguished multidisciplinary team.
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Days
- Education Required Doctorate
- Education Preferred Doctorate
- Specialty training in health psychology and experience with pediatric eating behaviors and weight management.
- In possession of or able to obtain an active, unrestricted Florida license
- Eligible to be credentialed with major insurance panels
License and Certification
- Licensed Psychologist
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named our hospital the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. We believe in pairing highly advanced diagnostic and treatment capabilities with highly personalized care for you and your family.
- Apply Now