We’re hiring for a Patient Technology Coordinator for the Family Support Services Department in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a full-time days opportunity located at Wolfson Children's Hospital.
The Care Coordinator will assist the Family Support Services Department by helping the patients through the Get Well Network (GWN) System. The technology utilized includes, but not limited to: iPads/tablets, and other equipment used at the bedside by patients/families. Candidates must have strong Computer/Technical Literacy Skills.
Shift details: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Patient Technology Coordinator, Family Support Services Department, Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing all duties required to integrate the Get Well Network System into the daily processes and workflows.
- Serves as the sole contact for all maintenance, support and use of the Get Well Network (GWN) applications.
- Maintains patient technology including, but not limited to: iPads/tablets, and other equipment used at the bedside by patients/families.
If you are interested in this Patient Technology Coordinator position at Wolfson Children's Hospital, please apply now.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption at their time of hire.
- Date Posted Jul 20, 2022
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Various shifts
- Education Required High School Diploma/GED
- Education Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 Years Experience in a Pediatric Hospital Required
- Less than 1 year Technology Experience Required
License and Certification
- None Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health. The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now