Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Nurse Manager to our Maternal Newborn unit at Baptist Jacksonville. This is a Full-Time Days opportunity.
As a Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for:
- 24/7 Operation of the Maternal Newborn Unit.
- Delegating tasks to a nursing staff.
- Managing schedules, ensuring that all shifts are covered.
- Conducting assesments and performance reviews.
- Assisting with patient care when needed.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure patient care and throughput.
This Nurse Manager will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are interested in this Full-Time Days opportunity, please apply now or contact Cheryl.Burritt@bmcjax.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption.
- Date Posted Feb 06, 2022
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Various shifts
- Education Required Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Education Preferred Master's Degree - Nursing
- 3-5 Years Nursing Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- National Certification in Maternal Newborn Nursing Preferred
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
- Apply Now