**We are offering up to a $10,000 sign on bonus if hired!
Baptist Medical Center is currently seeking to hire a Lead Registered Respiratory Therapist on our Pediatric Pulmonary Care team at Wolfson Children's Hospital, located in Jacksonville, FL. This is a full time, night shift, opportunity.
As the Lead Registered Respiratory Therapist you would be responsible for:
- Oversee daily activities of the shift for all respiratory therapists.
- Precept new employees as well as students.
- Perform duties of making daily assignment in the absence of the supervisor or manager.
- Receive sick calls and cover shifts, in addition call staff off during low census times.
This Lead Registered Respiratory Therapist is located at Wolfson Children's Hospital. If you are interested in this full time position, please apply now or contact email@example.com
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is recognized among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report year after year and is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Date Posted Jun 30, 2022
- Status Full-Time
- Shift Details Nights
- Education Required Associate's Degree
- Education Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 Years Critical Care Respiratory Therapy Experience
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Required
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification Required
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification Required
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now