*We are offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus, if hired*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in our Pediatric Radiology Department at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is a PRN opportunity, with call and holiday rotation being required.
The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer will be responsible for:
- Performing high quality, diagnostic ultrasound and peripheral vascular procedures
- Promoting good will amongst co-workers and other departments
- Keeping a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Maintaining compliance with mandatory education and health requirements *All must pass certification in Sonography from the ARDMS or ARRT (S) within 18 months of hire.
- Identifying, preparing, administering, and documenting medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy
This Diagnostic Medical Sonographer opportunity will be located at Wolfson Children's Hospital. If you are interested in this PRN opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Date Posted May 04, 2022
- Status PRN
- Shift Details Various shifts
- Education Required Vocational School
- Education Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years Experience working in a hospital setting
- 1-2 years Hospital based department specific work experience
- Ultrasound Experience
- Experience with vascular ultrasound
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Technologist in Sonography ARRT (S) Required Or
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Songrapher (ARDMS) Required Or
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) Preferred Or
- Registered Technologist in Vascular Sonography ARRT (VS) Preferred Or
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.
- Apply Now